Friday, June 13, 2008

Are we there yet?

Time now: Friday, June 13: 3:22 pm
Total miles traveled: 1135 miles
States traveled through today: WV, MD, PA, NJ, NY, CT
Current location: In a traffic jam outside of Danbury, CT
Miles left to go: around 150
Current driving speed: around 20 mph
Frustration level: very high
Games played today: the state capital game & thinking of all the different names we call poop
Most ridiculous experience today: paying $32 to drive over the Geo Washington Bridge in NYC
Best food eaten today: Big Sky chocolate chip cookies
Worst food eaten today: sleeve of mentos...you know I'm bored if I'm eating mentos
Most expensive gas so far: $4.49/ gallon
General attitude check: delirious

1 comment:

kay said...

Juli-Ann, I've been following your blog since the beginning. I know your extended family, but I heard of your adventure from Rosalyn---and what an adventure it is! How wonderful for your children---and all of you. I look forward to following you this year.

I am a blogger since last fall. I have enjoyed the process and have learned so much and met such nice people. I just wrote a post about community supported agriculture.

When you get settled, come by for a visit: http://theroneys.blogspot.com

Best wishes to you all!