Sunday, July 13, 2008

Let's give this one more try.


Ok peeps. Listen up. This is a big issue- if you have had a conversation with me in the last few years you've heard me talk about this and for all of you out there that have already made the switch to organic or rBGH free milk- yippee....you're in the club. Now, for any of you that still need some "convincing" to make the switch....let's give this one more try. Click on the link and be sure to watch both videos.


Could there be any questions? Any reason why you won't switch? I mean, so clean milk is like $.13 more a gallon or something but we live in a time where blue jeans now cost upwards of $150...duh. You can afford it....or perhaps just start putting the extra money you're saving not buying organic into a chemotherapy drug fund for later. All in favor of milk without genetically modified hormones, antiobiotics and lots of extra puss say, "I." Uh huh, that's what I thought you'd say.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

The video and accompanying information should be required reading for everyone. I agree Monsanto has been reckless with their experiments and abused their power ad infinitum.

Bailey went on a tour of Happy Cow Creamery in second grade. Now whenever I buy dairy he always asks, "Its organic right, the other kind is really bad for me and the cows". From October 2002 to October 2003, sales at the creamery increased 307 percent and its a big hit locally. Grass-fed, rBGH/anti-bio free goodness.

Keep us posted, good article!

Anonymous said...

Very interesting!

I'm glad we don't have rBGH problems here in New Zealand. Our cows are predominantly grass fed too which is a bonus.

Now I'm tempted to drink our milk straight from the vat rather than buy it processed from the supermarket.